New year’s python meme 2012¶
1. What’s the coolest Python application, framework or library you have discovered in 2012 ?¶
Django. yes, It’s not so cool. but, I don’t know about another python applications well. Once said, 2012 is starting line of my carrer about Python (eventually, programming).
- I had completed my first Web application as a graduate work named Sinboon.
- Graduated from the school, and joined a company.
- Writed some application and library. Joined some hack-a-thon. Hold a Conference.
- I left a company that was hired by new graduates, I have joined BeProud.
- Now working with Python and Django.
Today, I released Web application named Pushosu with Pyraimd. It’s my first work with Pyramid.
2. What new programming technique did you learn in 2012 ?¶
Most of this year, I dedicated to Python. Python is new (and first) language for me. (whthout compulsory language like C, Java).
In Japan, each year has a symbolic animal. and next year’s animal is Snake (Wow!). but for me, this year’s animal is Snake.
3. Which open source project did you contribute to the most in 2012 ? What did you do ?¶
4. Which Python blog or website did you read the most in 2012 ?¶
and irc (#django, #django-dev).
5. What are the three top things you want to learn in 2013 ?¶
- Inside of Web framework of Python.
- Client side application, or Browser application.
- Language containing a paradigm unlike Python. I have learn about Scala.
6. What is the top software, application or library you wish someone would write in 2013 ?¶
This year, I wrote Web application well. so 2013, I write a usefull libraries, Web framework, and so on. Diving into Web framework, and contributing to some open source project.
For becoming contributer, not user.